- 25 Km oceanic navigation
- Hiking around the island
- Visit to the lighthouse of the Nature Reserve
- Visit of the only patagonian coast Rockhopper penguin colony
- Walk around Magellan penguin's nests
- Bird-watching of different marine species: Black-browned albatross,
Skua, Southern Giant Petrel, Oystercatcher, Neotropic cormorant, Rock
Cormorant, King Cormorant, South American Tern, etc.
- Visit to a colony of Southern Sea Lions and Southern Elephants Seals
- Sighting of a Red-legged Cormorant colony
- Possible sighting of Commerson's Dolphins and Peale's Dolphins
- Includes: Lunch and refreshments
- Requises: Good health and waterproff jackets
Durations: 6:00 hs
Note: The voyage's schedule is subject to the environmental conditions.